1. What is technological information from Patents?
It is the whole of both the technological information which is contained in a Patent and of the rest of the items of information which accompany it.
2. What kind of information is contained in Patents?
- Technical/Scientific information on the pre-existing level of the technique.
- Bibliographical information, such as, for example, who is the owner or inventor of an invention.
- Legal information such as the term of force of a patent.
- Information of an economic-commercial character, such as, for example, research into the competition.
3. What are the sources for the technical information of OBI?
- The printed archive of OBI.
- The central computer system of OBI.
- Special data bases on Patents of the European Office.
- Special subscriber scientific data bases.
4. Where is the technological information supplied?
Technological information from published Patents is provided at the offices of OBI in Athens and through Internet www.obi.gr . Technological Information from free databases can also be provided through the Regional Sub-Offices (Patent Libraries) of OBI in the following link.
5. How is technological information supplied?
6. What is the search fee for technological information from Patents?
7. What does a technological information from Patents search provide?