- Regional Sub-Offices (Libraries)
- OBI’s Archive
- Worldwide Patent Databases
- Guide for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- IPorta – EU project for SMEs
- VIP4SME – EC project for SMEs
- InnovAccess – Access to Innovation
- Espacenet – A free of charge database of technological information
- Technological Parks
One of the largest technological databases with free access to more than 100 million international patents.
Espacenet provides information on the state of the prior art, on the latest technological developments, on the movements of competition, on solutions to technical problems.
Navigate through the presentation of espacenet (in Greek) and learn the basic steps of its usage.
The database of espacenet is accessed via: