- Regional Sub-Offices (Libraries)
- OBI’s Archive
- Worldwide Patent Databases
- Guide for the Protection of Intellectual Property
- IPorta – EU project for SMEs
- VIP4SME – EC project for SMEs
- InnovAccess – Access to Innovation
- Espacenet – A free of charge database of technological information
- Technological Parks
OBI having always as its main goal the support of the public at large and of the SMEs on IP issues, participated in the VIP4SME projectof of the European Commission.
The project VIP4SME (Value Intellectual Property for SMEs) started on December 2015 and lasted 4 years (15/12/2015-14/12/2019).
Its main objectives were:
– The support and promotion of services related to IP to the SMEs
– The understanding of the value of IP
– The adaptation/implementation of IP policies and strategies for the management of IP
– The conversion of IP to commercial value and competitiveness
Under this project, 2 videos have already been produced (VIP4SME general, VIP4SME services) and tools/methodologies were developed for the IP management, that meet best SMEs needs.
The VIP4SME project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement N° 641012.